Infectious germs are lurking on your light switches.

How many times have you touched a light switch before washing your hands?
When was the last time you cleaned your light switches?  

Light switches are the most commonly touched areas within a home and also one of the most forgotten about areas to disinfect. High touch objects and surfaces are used by more than one person, and easy to transfer germs onto.  Do you leave in a flat where you use common switches in hallways, entrances and corridors? Who else is using them? Even at work? These could be covered with bacteria from their  last use, but fear not we have the answer to eliminate germs and stop them dead in their tracks.

The solution: LiteZapp Viva UVC Wand is the perfect solution for disinfecting and sanitising all light switches. It will protect against 99.9% of germs, bacteria and mould. 

LiteZapp UVC Wand is Suitable for Use on...

  Light Switches ✔ Light Cord Pulls
 

 
How To Disinfect Light Switches and Cord Pulls

The Viva UVC Wand is easy as 1-2-3. Follow the steps below to quickly and efficiently disinfect and sanitise your door handles.

1. Turn the Viva Wand on 

2. Zapp the light switch you need to disinfect

3. Once you've finished Zapping, turn the Wand off